Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 17 August 2015

Info Post
INDIANAPOLIS -
An Indianapolis man is behind bars, charged with killing his own grandmother overnight Saturday.
Family found 78-year-old Lucille Gladney dead early Saturday morning inside her home on Calhoun just off Raymond on the near-southeast side. Her car was also missing. Richard Noris, 21, was found a couple of blocks away from the crime scene in that car.
Police are not talking motive and have not released details on how Gladney was killed.
It was a shock for neighbors to see police outside Gladney's house and hear Noris was the suspect. They said she was a long-time member at a west side church and loved by all.
"Mrs. Gladney is one of the greatest people. I mean she's - I've known her since I was a little kid. I really didn't even, I don't know. It's just hard," said one man in the neighborhood who got too emotional to finish. "She was like a mom to the neighborhood when I was growing up."
Gary Cornett said, "It's horrible. Lucille was the kind of person who nourished young people in every way....It just-- just makes you speechless, you know? Everybody loved that woman."

0 comments:

Post a Comment