Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 September 2015

Info Post
The Murder of Police Officer Phil Cardillo

In the Nation of Islam's Black Muslim Mosque # 7 Harlem

I'm Rudy Andre a retired NYC Detective. I was assigned to the 28th Precinct in Harlem.

I would like to thank your president Milt Williams for the opportunity to address you this evening. Your former president Eddie Woods invited me to join this 10-13 club during the 911 memorial service last September, which was held at the Flagler Beach Pier. I am now a current member of this 10-13 chapter. I 'm going to speak to you tonight about the murder of Police Officer Phil Cardillo as seen through my eyes on that fateful day April 14, 1972. The 28th Precinct along with the 25th and the 32nd precinct all shared the same radio frequency in the 6th division. I started the 8 to 4 tour with my partner Frankie Crowe.

CLICK FOR MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment